Dear Oak Harbor patients and families:
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the recommendations of these agencies to ensure we are up-to-date on new rulings or guidance that may be issued. As of March 12th, Gov Inslee has ended many covid mandates, HOWEVER, masks will STILL BE REQUIRED in all Healthcare & Dental offices.
- 🙂 Please wear a mask/face covering. We are a HEALTHCARE office and are State mandated to require masks regardless of vaccination status. As soon as we are able to drop this requirment we will inform patients. <July 2021>
- 🙂 We will have hand sanitizer and/or a hand washing stations available.
- 🙂 To limit the spread of any infectious diseases we are taking extra steps to sterilize and sanitize between patients.
- 🙂 Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys etc, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- 🙂 We will do our best to allow greater time between patients, reduce waiting times and reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
Thank you for being our patient.
Oak Harbor Pediatric Dentistry