Dear Oak Harbor patients and families:
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the recommendations of these agencies to ensure we are up-to-date on new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- 🙂 Please wear a mask/face covering. We are a HEALTHCARE office and are State mandated to require masks regardless of vaccination status. As soon as we are able to drop this requirment we will inform patients. <July 2021>
- 🙂 We will be asking some health screening questions.
- 🙂 We will have hand sanitizer and/or a hand washing stations available.
- 🙂 To limit the spread of any infectious diseases we are taking extra steps to sterilize and sanitize between patients.
- 🙂 We will be doing temperature checks on staff, parents/legal guardians, and patients every day.
- 🙂 Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys etc, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- 🙂 We will do our best to allow greater time between patients, reduce waiting times and reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
Thank you for being our patient.
Oak Harbor Pediatric Dentistry